I'm gonna do it...seriously...I am  

Posted by Demon Hunter in , , , , , , ,

Yeah. Eventually.


Not really. Let's just do it. Let's send out those query letters.


This book we've been working on forever. We've twisted it and changed it and re-arranged it. I'm gonna go glowing BaTShIT!  Seems everyday were getting a new idea for it. Maybe it's time to just send the thing out and hope for the best? If we get rejected then we alter it, but stop altering it before we can even get the queries out.


Yeah sounds good. I'm gonna do it. Really. I'm gonna do it. Okay. I'm doing it. Oh yeah. Seriously. Here i go...


Cheers! Wish me luck!

This entry was posted on Saturday, July 31, 2010 at Saturday, July 31, 2010 and is filed under , , , , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

Argghh! The same old. It can drive you insane.
Have you had it looked at by a manuscript assessor?

August 1, 2010 at 12:56 AM

No. A manuscript assessor? I haven't had anyone look at this thing yet except my boyfriend ^_^.

And even that was like twenty revisions ago. lol!
Thanks for commenting. Do manuscript assessors cost money?

August 1, 2010 at 8:07 AM

Yeah, they do. But sooo worth it. They look at everything including-- plot, characters, grammar and punctuation e.t.c
If you want a no cost alternative, join a writers group. They are an eager group of people in the same situation. You can meet up every week or month--depending on the group and critique your work.
It was what got me going and helped me :)

August 1, 2010 at 1:53 PM

Thank you so much for the advice. I'm going to give the writers group a try!

August 1, 2010 at 5:23 PM

Post a Comment