Antoine Dodson And How Black Folks Speak  

Posted by Demon Hunter in , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Ladies and Gentleman, I have found a new hero...LOL







I love this guy for two reasons. 1. He's a hero and 2. He's entertaining as all fuck.  It angers me though when I watch Youtube videos about this guy and all they do is trash him because he's seems gay, he seems uncharacteristically funny about a situation which most of us would find plenty frightening, and because he's from the projects.

Okay, first of all, just because someone talks with an accent doesn't mean they are intellectually inferior. People were acting as if the reporter was throwing him math equations, or he was in the middle of a spelling bee or something. How can you decipher this persons intelligence from that little clip? You can't! That was a trick question. But a ton of people seem to think they can rate peoples IQ by how they speak. So I guess the Japanese and the Chinese of America are dumb as hell because they speak that "Engrish?"? or the Russians and the Germans and The Irish, or the Scotts...who are damn near incomprehendable when they are excited...all fail intellectually because they can't say "Jamie Foxx" without making the nearest American fly into a fit of giggles.

COME ON PEOPLE! Let's evolve a little!

Another thing about this story is that it forces me to reveal a deep dark secret about myself. I LOVE HOW BLACK PEOPLE TALK!!

AHAHAHA! I grew up in very racially diverse communities and if there's one thing I've always been happy about is having black people as friends and family and getting to sit around and just listen to them SPEAK. It sounds like a stereotype but it's true, black people are probably the most entertaining people on earth, and as a writer, I know that you can place a group of black people in any situation in a story...shoveling snow...buying food at the local Pathmart... and if you get the characters right, the conversation right, it will=COMEDY GOLD!

"MARTIN" is one of the best comedies ever! What was it about? what made it so good? Black people talking! 80% of the shows comedy bits comes from conversation alone. And this isn't just a production made up to get views...this is how BLK PEOPLE REALLY TALK!













It's not just black Americans either. The blacks from the West Indies are  really amusing to listen too. It's like the entire language is built on the entertainment factor. If you can s[peak Haitian and listen to two old Haitian men discuss the news you'll know what I mean. FUNNY AS FUCK!

But hands down, the best at speaking black are probably the blacks from the south (the southern part of North America). Sheeeeet! I can listen to them talk all day!

So in closing, i'd like to say that you shouldn't judge people by how they speak and stop trying to shame blacks into giving up something that makes them truly unique and interesting. I love how I talk, I don't want to sound like some stiff unless I am infact at a stiff ass job!

Anyway, if you can't appriciate the ART that is in how black folks talk, I pity you! LOL!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, August 3, 2010 at Tuesday, August 03, 2010 and is filed under , , , , , , , , , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment