Bad Writer, BAD!  

Posted by Demon Hunter in , , ,

To be honest, I've been slacking off on the writing this past week. Posting to my blog took a long time coming this week, and I haven't gotten as much work done as I would have hoped too.

My excuses are good, so I can't be too hard on myself. I've been sick with the kidney problems, my son is sick with a fever and I had a fight with the hubby that resulted in him being kicked out.

Why? To be honest i'm not sure if i'm ready to get THAT personal over the internet. But let's just say it's bad and a resolution won't come easy.

Everything is upside down and chaotic right now. There has been some good news, but the bad news has just sapped a lot of the energy right out of me.

Anyway, i'm going to try to get some writing done today. If i don't set fire to my computer and just chuck it out of a window from stress, then I guess it'll still count as a successful work day. : )

Cheers

This entry was posted on Wednesday, November 3, 2010 at Wednesday, November 03, 2010 and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment