HAPPY NEW YEAR!  

Posted by Demon Hunter in , , , , , , ,

Okay,so I've been gone for over a month! Sorry, I don't plan my vacations so i can't alert people when i decide to take one.  I knew the holidays were going to make me too frazzled to concentrate on my writing, so I decided to take that month off that Steven King suggested in his book "On Writing".  Now when I do the final edit I can decide if the story is going the way I wanted it to, and edit it with new eyes. I also got a job blogging for someone else so that takes up a lot of time as well. Still, the ball is rolling and i'm ready to get this book out there!

Plus, I got someone to draw a pic of one of my characters, VEGAS! LOL! I think it's cute, not exactly how i pictured him, but I love other peoples interpretations of my characters. Just the kind of boost I needed to get me motivated and get my story out there.


 What sweet early Christmas gift for me! Ohh, and sample chapters of the book are coming soon!

This entry was posted on Saturday, January 1, 2011 at Saturday, January 01, 2011 and is filed under , , , , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment